Sara is a nurse practitioner at Ohio Valley ENT. She attended Wright State University in 2007 with her Bachelor of Science of Nursing. She worked as a medical surgical nurse and nurse case manager for 10 years before graduating from Wright State University in 2017 with her Master of Science with a family nurse practitioner concentration. Sara is board certified through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She has been working for Ohio Valley ENT since April 2018 and is delighted to be able to provide ENT care in her community. Sara resides in Springfield with her husband and daughter.
- Master of Science – Family Nurse Practitioner, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
- Master of Science of Nursing – Leadership and Management, Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Wright State University, Dayton, OH
- Ohio Licensed Registered – Nurse RN.337159, October 2007
- Ohio Certified Nurse Practitioner – APRN.CNP.021515, August 2017
- Certified Medical Examiner for FMCSA – Registry #4492459702, November 2017